Samstag, 9. März 2013

New In: Sequin High Heels


Say hello to my new babies from Enzo Angiolini- it was love at first sight! When I first saw them at Nordstrom I wasn´t really sure if I should buy them because I thought 170$ is a lot for shoes I can´t wear that often because they are so extravagant. But some days later I decided shoes can never be too extravagant, went to Nordstrom again and surprise they were on sale for half the price! So I bought them without a doubt and it felt even better since they were on sale- I mean those shoes for 85$, that´s really a bargain. I´m so so in love! Now I just need to find an occasion to wear them. :-)







I love the little "gap" at the side of the shoe, makes them even more special!


Have a great weekend!
XOX
Marina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Something on your mind?