Freitag, 22. März 2013

Recipe: Veggie-Omelette

Lately I´m trying to eat a little more healthy including less carbs, less candy, chocolate etc. Especially for dinner I want to keep it light, so I came up with this recipe to which I was inspired by Pinterest- as always. ;-) I´m just so addicted to Pinterest! The recipe is carb-free, includes lots of protein and healthy (and of course yummy) veggies. It is very easy and quick to prepare but still so good!




Omelette with Veggies

Ingredients (1 person):


  • 2 eggs (I used two, depending on how hungry you are)
  • 1/2 red pepper
  • 1/4 leak or onion
  • 1 carrot
  • tomato
  • 1 avocado
  • feta cheese
  • olive oil


Chop all the vegetables in little chunks, put in a bowl together with the eggs and use a spoon to mix it up. I didn´t put the avocado in the mixture, I put it on my plate as a side, because I like having it separate! Put a tiny bit of olive oil in a pan and add the egg-veggie-mixture in as soon as the pan is hot. Frie one side till golden brown then turn and frie the other side. Add pepper, salt and some parsley/chives for taste. Basically you can mix in any kind of vegetables you like even some bacon or ham if you´re up to.

That´s it!

My rather scrambled version of the omelette ;-)


Easy, isn´t it?

Enjoy your weekend, guys! 
Marina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Something on your mind?