Montag, 14. Januar 2013

Instagram: December 2012

Everything that happened on my Instagram in December. Follow me @marinascloset.



 

I´ve been to New York City over the first weekend in December




I spent one week skiing at the Westin Resort & Spa in the Rocky Moutains

I got a really expensive manicure with a long lasting nail polish- it didn´t last long after all...


I bought my favorite pastries


Did some painting on my body...


I had a yummy american breakfast


Fell in love with that ring at Charming Charlie 


I spent a cozy evening at home looking at the new IKEA- catalog to get some ideas


I made pistachio-macarons with a friend- they were sooo damn yummy!


Had a smoothie at Cheesecake Factory with some friends while wearing my new collar


Christmas Baking


Got some last-minute christmas presents at ikea and had the yummy swedish meatballs for lunch


OOTN


Christmas-Tree


Christmassy purple nail polish


skiing at the Rocky Mountains again


The cutest Starbucks I´ve ever seen


Nails for New Years Eve


French Toast for breakfast on New Years Eve


I hope you like the little sneak peak into my life, this was my last month of 2012! 
Follow me via Instagram @marinascloset


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Something on your mind?