Freitag, 14. Dezember 2012

Wishlist

I would say every girl has her personal wish list- not only for christmas... Here are some items which are on this year´s wish list. I honestly could add a lot more things to it! ;)



1. iPad Mini- I wanted this since it came out this fall, I really like the small size and the design- suits perfect almost every tote.

2. Glitter UGGs- Those UGGs are just a dream! I already own one pair of UGGs but just regular brown ones and I love how the sequins make the whole shoe much more girly and chic- but still keeps you so (!) warm! I figured UGGs are the only shoes which can keep my feet warm since they are cold all the time...

3. Studded Steve Madden Booties- I really like the small, comfortable heel and the studs which make the shoe look a bit edgy.

4. Zara Parka- I´ve wanted a parka since forever! I like about this one that it has leathered details on it- I first saw it in NY and totally fell in love!

5. Michael Kors Watch- Just a classy golden and huge watch, I really like big and gold watches on small wrists.

What are your wishes for christmas?
I hope at least some of mine are going to be true! :)

Love,
Marina

   

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Something on your mind?