Freitag, 16. November 2012

Closet: "Night Out"

I wore this outfit last Saturday for going out at night. I compared a black skirt with a small peblum from Forever XXI with a white detailed shirt from Mango and added a necklace from Forever XXI. I love love love the necklaces from there, they aren´t expensive but so lovely! Definitely one of my favorite stores to shop for cheap jewelry, I like buying some clothes there, too though the quality isn´t that good. For shoes I chose my new simple pair of black high heels from Steve Madden. I love those shoes, although they almost killed me that night- but that´s normal with new shoes, I guess. ;)



The black undefinable thing on the right are see-through tights. ;)


The shoes are black suede and I prefer that material than having the shiny leather.


 The skirt has a zipper on the back and you wear it up on your waist and I tucked the white shirt in it.

Even if the shirt is so simple, the small details on the front brighten it up so much, if you ask me. I love the shirt because you can wear it more chic- like I did here- or just simple with a pair of jeans.

Have a nice weekend, guys! I´m planning to write another post tomorrow or on Sunday- so be excited. ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Something on your mind?